Strengthening shampoo for damaged hair Mise En Scene Salon Plus Clinic 10 Shampoo gently cares for weakened curls. Strengthens the protective barrier, moisturizes, "revives" the color and returns a healthy shine to the hair.
Contains amino acids, rose extract and vegetable proteins. Weakly acidic shampoo neutralizes the effect of a hair dryer, ironing, strengthens hair after dyeing or perm procedures. Maintains a protective barrier, prevents moisture evaporation and the appearance of split ends. Makes hair soft and silky, prevents hair loss.
Shampoo works in 3 directions at once:
1. thoroughly cleanses the scalp, removing excess sebum and gently exfoliating;
2. gives hair a healthy shine, nourishes with moisture, strengthens and gives curls a pleasant citrus-floral aroma;
3. makes the strands more obedient, silky, facilitates combing, removes fluffiness and protects the ends of the hair from splitting.
Suitable for thick and damaged hair.
pH level 5.0-7.0
Mise En Scene Salon Plus Clinic 10 Shampoo has the main active ingredients:
- Low molecular weight vegetable protein (10,000 ppm) has a moisturizing and strengthening effect, gives hair shine, increases elasticity and density, and prevents fading.
- Amino acids are built into the damaged structure and restore the integrity of the hair and strengthen them. They smooth keratin scales and return the basal volume, prevent the appearance of split ends and brittleness.
- Collagen prevents the appearance of fluffiness and split ends, and also accelerates healing and strengthens the hair structure, making the hair more resistant to external factors.
- Menthol cools and refreshes the scalp, prevents dandruff and flaking, eliminates itching.
- Salicylic acid effectively removes impurities and gently exfoliates the stratum corneum.
- Lactic acid smoothes hair, increases elasticity, prevents dryness and brittleness.
How to use: Apply a small amount of shampoo to damp hair, massage gently and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Volume: 30 ml