PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The responsible processor of personal data of the online store KIOKO.lv is the company SIA Puella, registration number: 40203358549 , telephone +371 28909055 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as the Seller).
What data is being processed
- name and surname;
- contact information such as phone number and email address;
- payer and delivery address;
- Bank account number;
- cost of goods and services, data on payments (purchase history);
- customer support data;
- other information related to research among clients and / or offers to clients.
For what purposes data is processed
- The processing of personal data is carried out in order to fulfill the contract with the client.
- The processing of personal data is carried out for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations (for example, accounting and resolving consumer disputes).
- Personal data is used when servicing customer orders and delivering goods to him.
- Purchase history data (date of purchase, product, quantity, customer data) is used to compile an overview of the goods and services purchased by the customer and analyze his preferences.
- The bank account number is used to return payment to the customer.
- Personal data, such as e-mail address, phone number, first and last name of the customer, are processed when resolving questions about goods and services (customer support).
- The IP address or other online identifiers of the user of the online store are processed when the online store provides information society services, as well as when collecting website usage statistics.
Transfer of data to an authorized processor
The Seller keeps confidential the personal data of the client, which became known to him as a result of registering an account and during the use of the site, and discloses them to third parties only with the consent of the client, except in cases where the obligation or right to disclose data arises from legal acts.
The seller transfers the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
The user of the online store agrees that the Seller has the right to process his data in order to adapt services to the client, incl. transfer them to a person who is associated with the provision of the Seller's services to the client.
Security and data access
The online store takes appropriate physical, organizational and information technology security measures to protect personal data from accidental destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized access or disclosure. The transfer of personal data and their processing to the authorized processor of the online store takes place on the basis of agreements between the online store and the authorized processor. Authorized processors are required to take security measures when processing personal data.
Acquaintance with personal data and their correction
The personal data stored in the online store can be viewed and changed in the account management section of the online store. If the purchase was made as a guest (without an account), you can submit a request for personal data using the data request form.
Withdrawal of consent
If the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the client, he has the right to withdraw his consent in the account management section of the online store.
Storage When closing a customer account, personal data is deleted, unless it is necessary for accounting or consumer dispute resolution. If the purchase in the online store was made as a guest (without an account), then the personalized purchase history is stored for three years. In the event of payment and consumer disputes, personal data is stored until the claim is fulfilled or until the statute of limitations (three years) expires. Personal data required for accounting purposes are kept for seven years. Deletion The personal data stored in the online store together with the account can be deleted in the account management section of the online store. To delete other data, you must submit a request using the data request form. A response to a request to delete data is given within one month, if necessary, specify the period whose data will be deleted. Transfer The personal data stored in the online store together with the account can be downloaded in the account management section of the online store. For the transfer of other data, you must submit a request using the data request form. A request for data portability will be answered within one month, during which the customer service will verify the identity of the person and notify you of the personal data to be ported.
Direct marketing mailings
The email address and phone number are used for direct marketing communications if the customer has given their consent. If a customer does not wish to receive direct marketing communications, they should follow the link in the message or contact customer support. If personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes (profiling), the customer has the right to object at any time to (commence) the processing of his personal data, including profiling for direct marketing purposes, by notifying the support team by e-mail.
Disputes regarding the processing of personal data are resolved through the customer support service (contacts of the Seller's support service). Data processing is supervised by the Latvian Data Protection Inspectorate (email@example.com).